Community Supported Art
Learn more about our brand-new membership program!
Community Supported Art is all about you and your profound connection to On the Boards, our artists, and our collective future.
Members get discounts on tickets comparable to previous subscriptions, and at many levels, those tickets are just included. Some memberships also include OntheBoards.tv, members-only playlists, happy hours, discounts from area businesses, and reciprocal ticket perks.
Some of the upcoming art we’re excited to share with OtB members in 2020/21:
- Part Two and Part Three of 600 HIGHWAYMEN | A THOUSAND WAYS
- A holiday extravaganza with Taylor Mac and Machine Dazzle (with make-at-home crafts!), in partnership with Seattle Theatre Group
- A.I.M – Kyle Abraham An Untitled Love returns to Seattle next Spring, also in partnership with STG
Our continued commitment to the artists whose projects were upended last season: Pat Graney, Tina Satter / Half Straddle, Tim Smith-Stewart and Jeffrey Azevedo, Timothy White Eagle, Markeith Wiley, and Takahiro Yamamoto.
On the Boards is the space that artists want to create, it is the place that artists can try things out, and where audiences truly go the creative distance and push their understanding of the world and our future. On the Boards celebrates innovation, curiosity, experimentation, and equity through Community Supported Art.
THIS SPACE IS FOR YOU. AND YOU. AND YOU TOO.
ALL MEMBERS HAVE ACCESS TO
• Artist created playlists shared through our Members Only newsletter
• Members Only Slack channel to meet other members
• Enjoy your discounts at partner businesses in Seattle
• Regular Happy Hours with Executive Director Betsey Brock in the CyberFUBAR
• Eight Row: Complimentary dessert per two people
• Eleven Winery: Two for one wine tasting
• Fancy: 15% discount on all purchases
• Ladro: 10% discount on all beverage purchases
• Nat and Sus: 20% discount on all purchases
• Prairie Underground: 20% discount on all full price purchases
• Tilikum Place Café: 10% for dine in or take out
RECIPROCAL TICKET PERKS (Starts at the OtB Enthusiast level)
It’s a simple idea, but the impact is profound: Community Supported Art.
On the Boards Members are connected to each other, and to OtB, through their love of fearless art. That connection creates community and the art experiences we share bring us together.
Your ongoing membership at On the Boards supports:
- Our Artists in Residence program, providing artists the time, space, and cash necessary to incubate new projects
- Sliding scale tickets, the Ticket Bank, TeenTix tickets and other ways we offer free or low-cost access to art
- OntheBoards.tv used in over 125 colleges and universities, and with audiences from over 153 countries, OntheBoards.tv means anyone with $5 and a cell phone can experience world class performance.
On the Boards Members ensure that local, national, and international artists continue to have a home in Seattle, and that our community has space dedicated to radical creativity and fearless imagination.