Photo: Jonathan Vanderweit
Reward your clients, colleagues, and employees with the gift of live performance!
Keep your clients and staff in step with the newest ideas in art while introducing them to some of the coolest people in the city. OtB has been presenting some of the planet’s most forward-thinking artists for almost 40 years. Show your community that you are leading the charge of supporting new ideas, artists, and the creation of new work.
Corporate subscribers from businesses of all sizes can invest in On the Boards’ community and connect their brand to an organization known for innovation and success. This affiliation is acknowledged in our programs and season brochures, and on our website and in our lobby.
If you would like fewer tickets and a higher donation/deduction, or would like to donate some tickets for the Ticket Bank, or any other combination of benefits, let us know — we're here for you!
For a Corporate Subscription of at least $2,500 you get the following benefits:
Make an evening of it — or a few evenings! Share the magic of OtB Studio Suppers with your clients or staff. More prominent listing in the program shows clients your commitment to the most innovative performance in our region. Keep your clients and staff in step with inspiring new ideas!
• 24 tickets to use throughout the year.
• Recognition in performance programs and our printed brochure, on ontheboards.org, and our season’s donor wall.
• Exclusive early invitations to each On the Boards Studio Supper (these sell out quickly – you’ll be invited 24 hours before the general public!).
• Two complimentary seats at an On the Boards Studio Supper.
• Includes a tax-deductible donation of $1748.
* Tickets are as available, and must be requested at least one week in advance. On the Boards’ shows often sell out — we advise reserving early!
** Corporate tickets are valid for subscription performances only and do not include Special Events, Open Studio, or Festivals. Corporate Subscribers are, however, able to purchase tickets for these at the discounted subscriber rate.