Box Office Hours & Info
Photo: Jonathan Vanderweit
Most tickets and subscriptions can be purchased online. Click here to get started.
If have you questions about tickets or subscriptions, call 206-217-9886 (Tue–Fri, 12–4 pm) and ask for the Box Office.
The Lobby Box Office will be open 1 hour before performances for will call and walk up sales (subject to availability).
Our ADA entrance is located on the Roy Street side of the building. Ring the doorbell by the mailbox for entry. If you require ADA assistance for an upcoming performance, please contact us at 206-217-9886 in advance so that we can accommodate your needs.
All ticket sales are final. No refunds. All seating for OtB events is unassigned, "General Admission." Late seating is not guaranteed, and is at the discretion of the performers and the House Manager.
Children under the age of 6 are not permitted due to the nature of the work and our performing artists' preferences. Children ages 6+ must be accompanied by and seated with an adult.
Have more questions? Check out our Box Office FAQ.
(unless otherwise noted)
Want to get the best deal on tickets? Subscribe! You'll save up to 28% off single tickets and you'll get a number of other subscriber benefits, too, such as the ability to purchase additional single tickets for friends or family at a discounted price. Learn more →
$30 week of
$15 week of
Seniors (65 and over)**
$23 week of
TeenTix (ages 13-19)
Sign up at TeenTix.org or at the Lobby Box Office
*Under 25 discount: A limited number of $12 tickets ($15 week of) are available for people under the age of 25. This discount is available online, over the phone, or in person at the Lobby Box Office 1 hour before the performance; it is not valid with any other offer. All tickets will be held at the Lobby Box Office until a valid ID is presented for each discounted ticket. Tickets are limited to one per person and are subject to availability.
**Seniors (65 and over) discount: This discount is available online, over the phone, or in person at the Lobby Box Office 1 hour before the performance; it is not valid with any other offer. All tickets will be held at the Lobby Box Office until a valid ID is presented for each discounted ticket. Tickets are limited to one per person and are subject to availability.
OPENING NIGHT RUSH TICKETS
$15 Opening night rush tickets may be available at the door for some events.
• Tickets are issued on a space available basis
• Rush tickets are not available for sold-out performances
• Rush tickets are issued just prior to show time if space allows
• Rush tickets are first-come, first-served
• Subscribers may exchange tickets up to 24 hours before your originally ticketed event at no cost. Subscriber exchanges made less than 24 hours prior to your originally ticketed event will be subject to a $5 per ticket fee.
• Single ticket holders must call the Box Office at 206-217-9886 (Tue-Fri, 12-4 pm) and will be charged $5 per ticket exchanged.
• Exchanges may only be made for a different performance of the same event.
• Exchanges must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the ticketed show.
• You will need to present your original tickets to the Box Office to pick up the new tickets.
• Exchanges are made on an availability basis and cannot be guaranteed.
For sold-out shows the Lobby Box Office will start a wait list for limited seats one hour before show time. To get on this wait list, please show up in person at the Lobby Box Office one hour before show time. Tickets are subject to availability and seating is not guaranteed.