Our Mission, Vision, and Values
On the Boards invests in leading contemporary performing artists near and far, and connects them to a diverse range of communities interested in forward-thinking art and ideas.
We believe if we are successful in our work that we can grow our field, enrich peoples' lives, and contribute to civic and global dialogues.
- artistic risks while being fiscally responsible;
- leadership in our field and the multiple communities we serve to strategically advance the role contemporary artists play in society;
- racial and social equity, and accountability;
- provocative art as a vehicle to connect people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives;
- our regional creative community as we engage with international artists and peers;
- professional and transparent management.