Box Office Hours & Info
On the Boards
100 W Roy St
Seattle, WA 98119
Our ADA entrance is located on the Roy Street side of the building. Ring the doorbell by the mailbox for entry.
• All seating for OtB events is unassigned, "General Admission"
• Late seating is not guaranteed, and is at the discretion of the performers and the House Manager
• Children under the age of 6 are not permitted due to the nature of the work and our performing artists' preferences. Children ages 6+ must be accompanied by and seated with a parent.
• If you require ADA assistance for an upcoming performance, please contact the Box Office in advance so that we can accommodate your needs
• All ticket sales are final. No refunds.
Regular Box Office Hours
Tue - Fri | 3 – 6pm
Check our blog for any last-minute show info!
From the program listings select the show you wish to see, then click on the "Buy Tickets" button. Or CLICK HERE if you know which show you would like to see. Service fees apply.
"At the Door" Ticket Sales
Lobby Ticket Counter is open one half hour before curtain for walk up sales and will call, day of show only.
Phone: $2 for the entire order
Online: $3.50 per ticket
By subscribing, you can purchase additional single tickets for friends or family at a discounted price.
Discounted tickets are available to seniors (65 and over). This discount is available in person at the Ticket Office, over the phone, or online; it is not valid with any other offer. All tickets will be held at the Box Office until a valid ID is presented for each discounted ticket. These tickets are limited to one per person and are subject to availability.
A limited number of $12* tickets are available for people under 25. This discount is available in person at the Ticket Office, over the phone, or online; it is not valid with any other offer. All tickets will be held at the Box Office until a valid ID is presented for each discounted ticket. These tickets are limited to one per person and are subject to availability. *Tickets are $12 in advance, $15 week of show.
Opening Night Rush Tickets
$15 Opening night rush tickets may be available at the door for some events.
• Tickets are issued on a space available basis
• Rush tickets are not available for sold-out performances
• They are issued just prior to show time if space allows
• Rush tickets are first-come, first-served
• Subscribers may exchange tickets up to 24 hours before your originally ticketed event at no cost
• Single Ticket holders will be charged $5 per ticket for exchanges
• Subscriber exchanges made less than 24 hours prior to your originally ticketed event will be subject to a $5 per ticket fee.
• Exchanges may only be made for a different performance of the same event
• Exchanges must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the ticketed show
• You will need to present your original tickets to the Box Office to pick up the new tickets
• Exchanges are made on an availability basis and cannot be guaranteed
The waiting lists for Complex Movements – Beware of the Dandelions will be done in person only at the Main stage lobby box office, starting one half hour before each performance, just for that performance. Because the capacity for this show is only 35, we will be taking only a few people on the list. We will not be able to tell you whether or not we can get you in until show time.
BOX OFFICE: 206.217.9888
If you require assistance please contact the Box Office in advance so that we can accommodate your needs.