Box Office Hours & Info
On the Boards
100 W Roy St
Seattle, WA 98119
Our ADA entrance is located on the Roy Street side of the building.
Ring the doorbell by the mailbox for entry.
• All ticket sales are final. No refunds.
• All seating for OtB events is unassigned, "General Admission"
• Late seating is not guaranteed, and is at the discretion of the performers and the House Manager
• Children under the age of 6 are not permitted due to the nature of the work and our performing artists' preferences. Children ages 6+ must be accompanied by and seated with a parent.
• If you require ADA assistance for an upcoming performance, please contact the Box Office in advance so that we can accommodate your needs
Regular Box Office Hours
Tue - Fri | 3 – 6pm
Saturday 3 - 6pm | Sunday 12-3pm
Lobby Box Office opens 1 hour before performance time and closes at showtime.
NW New Works Box Office Hours
Tue – Fri: 3pm– 6pm (walk up, phone, online)
Fri: 7pm – 8pm (walk up sales and will call only – no phone – online sales until 7pm)
Sat & Sun: 3pm – 8pm (walk up sales and will call only – no phone – online sales until 7pm)
**Please note that all festival tickets are issued through the lower level corner kiosk.
Check our blog for any last-minute show info!
From the program listings select the show you wish to see, then click on the "Buy Tickets" button. Or CLICK HERE if you know which show you would like to see. Service fees apply.
"At the Door" Ticket Sales
Lobby Ticket Counter is open one half hour before curtain for walk up sales and will call, day of show only.
Phone: $2 for the entire order
Online: $3.50 per ticket
By subscribing, you can purchase additional single tickets for friends or family at a discounted price.
Discounted tickets are available to seniors (65 and over). This discount is available in person at the Ticket Office, over the phone, or online; it is not valid with any other offer. All tickets will be held at the Box Office until a valid ID is presented for each discounted ticket. These tickets are limited to one per person and are subject to availability.
A limited number of $12* tickets are available for people under 25. This discount is available in person at the Ticket Office, over the phone, or online; it is not valid with any other offer. All tickets will be held at the Box Office until a valid ID is presented for each discounted ticket. These tickets are limited to one per person and are subject to availability. *Tickets are $12 in advance, $15 week of show.
Opening Night Rush Tickets
$15 Opening night rush tickets may be available at the door for some events.
• Tickets are issued on a space available basis
• Rush tickets are not available for sold-out performances
• They are issued just prior to show time if space allows
• Rush tickets are first-come, first-served
• Subscribers may exchange tickets up to 24 hours before your originally ticketed event at no cost
• Single Ticket holders will be charged $5 per ticket for exchanges
• Subscriber exchanges made less than 24 hours prior to your originally ticketed event will be subject to a $5 per ticket fee.
• Exchanges may only be made for a different performance of the same event
• Exchanges must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the ticketed show
• You will need to present your original tickets to the Box Office to pick up the new tickets
• Exchanges are made on an availability basis and cannot be guaranteed
OtB generally does a waiting list for any of our sold out shows. The waiting list will be started when the box office opens each day for that evening's performance only. You can call or come by in person, but the waiting list is not available online. We will take care of the transaction when you contact us (so have your Visa or MasterCard ready!). This way, we will not hold up the show's start trying to do all the transactions right at show time (thanks for making this go smoother!). Please check in with the Box Office at least 15 minutes before show time so that we do not skip you when calling names from the list. We try to take only the number of people on the list we feel we will be able to seat. If we do not get you seated from the waiting list, we will do a refund at show time. We will not be able to tell you whether or not we can get you in until show time and we see how many seats are left unclaimed.
BOX OFFICE: 206.217.9888
If you require assistance please contact the Box Office in advance so that we can accommodate your needs.