So - you're coming to SuttonBeresCuller's To Be Determined. This isn't operating quite like a usual OtB performance, so here's a short list of things we thought might be helpful for you to know before you get to the theater:
1. Doors open at 7: this means the outside doors, not the doors to either theater. If you come early, we recommend heading down to the Sitting Room until 7.
2. Get your tickets at the Box Office at the corner of 1st Ave W and W Roy Street.
3. The event will feature simultaneous performances throughout the entire night, from when the doors open at 7 until things start winding down around 10.
4. To Be Determined features action in multiple spaces, so be ready to move around and explore.
5. The box office will be open until 8:30 each night and admittance will go until 9pm.
Questions? Give us call.